|Date Updated:||November 28, 2015|
- Supports 2500 lbs (1135 kg)
- Large, convenient adjustment handle
- Optional casters enable pipe to be easily wheeled around in the shop or on the job
- Several optional large vee head styles
- Jack independently load tested for quality assurance
- CE rated
- Backed by over thirty years of jack stand manufacturing experience
The large 12" vee head and heavy duty four-legged design
offers the welder an extra margin of safety on pipe up to 40".
With optional accessories, such as the heavy duty casters and
Sumner Hold-Down Device, pipe weighing 2500 Lb. (1135 kg.)
per Max Jax can be wheeled with ease from storage rack... to welding bay...
and onto the shipping dock. This means the load is lifted only once,
resulting in a reduction of 50% or more in handling costs. Plus large heavy
loads can easily be located to the welder in the welding bay. No more awkward
welding positions due to limited material handling systems.