|Date Updated:||August 29, 2018|
- Holds 1,000 lbs at 72"
- Designed for pipe installation in tight areas
- Folds for easy transport
- Quick action lock washer for fast height positioning
- Patented Fall Guard™ feature allows 1" (25 mm) safety zone around lock washer
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) Acme fine adjustment thread – the largest in the industry
- Large, convenient adjustment handle
- Set screw for double margin of safety
- Set screw can lock jack head to stand for transportation – no loose pieces
Sumner now offers a tall jack specifically designed for tight pipe installation,
such as in mechanical rooms or tunnels. The Hi Boy is a safe, portable folding
stand that is easy to transport and holds a hefty 1,000 pounds (450 Kg)
at 72" (183 cm). In its lowest position of 39" (99 cm), the Hi Boy is ideal for
normal fabrication of weld pipe. Legs fold up for convenient storage in job boxes
or truck beds.